BRP Power Interface
BRP Power Interface harness
BRP Power Interface unit
- BRP strongly recommends the use of the power interface and power supply cables to stabilize the unit voltage when using BUDS & BUDS2 during software updates.
- The power interface and power supply cable allows the connection of a fully charged external battery to provide stable voltage to the unit and BUDS / BUDS2. Stable voltage is essential to prevent update crashes
- The power interface and power supply cable connected to external battery can be used for extended diagnostic time
- The power interface with or without the power supply cable will keep the unit powered even if the ignition switch is turned off or the DESS key is removed
- The power interface has a fuse protected voltmeter included and an extra fuse to protect from polarity inversion of the power supply cable
- It's neccasery for BRP vehicles without battery (electric starter)
No customer reviews for the moment.
2 other products in the same category: